Stakeholder interviews – Competitive audit – Service blueprint – User interview and usability testings – Content strategy – Taxonomies – User personas – Scenarios – Mental model – Workshops – Moodboard – Wireframes – Prototype – Design system – SUS, NPS, Heuristic, Quantitative, Behavior psycology, Architecture, Flows documentation.
Every project has constraints.
It’s a good thing we love a challenge.
- Technical debt.
- A low percentage of registered users.
- No owned or internal triggers.
- The triggers are presented when the user lacks the ability and motivation to take action.
- Users couldn’t perceive that when they introduced data improved the service.
- A tool that allows users to remember and easily access items of interest. (low effort)
- Favourites require less commitment than shopping bags.
- Easy to use: users expect complementary features that allow them to remember and access products of interest.
Climbing the learning curve
6% increase in conversion rates.
%3 of users are using the “Favourites” feature.
%8 increase in registered users.