Maxicabrera ("maxicabrera”, “we”, “us”, “our”) provides digital design services. This Privacy Statement is provided to help you understand how maxicabrera processes personal data on behalf of customers who use our services.
Personal data refers to any information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your name, home address or other postal address, telephone number and also your e-mail address. In the context of maxicabrera, personal data mostly refers to a smartphone device ID such as Google Advertising ID for Android phones or IDFA for iPhones, and IP address.
Your data is handled according to the following legal provisions:
- with regard to data communicated in forms, etc. with your consent, Art. 6(1) (a) GDPR;
- with regard to services you use for the performance of a contract , Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- otherwise, with particular regard to statistical data and online identifiers based on legitimate interests, Art 6(1)(f) GDPR (see below).
When handling your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- improving our service;
- protecting against misuse;
- protection against ad fraud.
Data transfer to third countries
In order to process and store the data we collect, this Data is sometimes transferred to countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of contractual regulations stipulated by law that ensure appropriate protection of your data and that are available for you to view upon request.
We retain app user data,
- if app users have consented to this, until such time they withdraw this consent,
- if we need the data to undertake an agreement, until such time as the contractual relationship with the app user ceases or legal retention periods expire,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, until such time as the app user’s overriding interest obliges us to delete or anonymise them.
Purposes of use
Personal data will only be collected and processed by maxicabrera to the extent and for the purpose 1) for which it was provided by the Data Controller or, 2) in the cases where we are acting as “Data Co-controller”, declared in written contracts with our partners, with explicit consent from the Data Subject.
We use and store your personal data as part of our services for the following purposes, only if you have provided us with your express consent:
- We use this information in order to help deliver more interesting and relevant ads to app users, and provide our customers and partners with reports containing aggregated data (for instance: the number of clicks on those ads, and so on). These reports are used to analyze trends, and to perform fraud detection.
- We use your personal information only in aggregate and only within the company’s systems and forward it only to those companies that are involved in performing according to the contracts concluded with you or otherwise involved in providing the relevant service. Otherwise, your personal information will not be forwarded to third parties, unless you have given your express consent for this or unless we are obliged to disclose it, for example, at the direction of a court or administrative authority.
- We only forward the following personal data to third parties: Device identifier, IP address, User Agent, Location.
We have taken extensive technical and organisational measures to secure your data against potential risks, such as unauthorised login or access, unauthorised perusal, amendment or distribution, as well as against loss, deletion or misuse.
In order to protect your personal data against unauthorised access by third parties when being transmitted, we secure data transmissions, if necessary, using SSL encryption.
This is a standard encryption procedure for online services, particularly for the Internet.
Cookies are small files that your browser stores on your PC in a directory designated specifically for this purpose. These cookies can be used e.g. to find out whether you have already visited a website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically.
Nevertheless, you can change the settings in your browser, so that no cookies can be stored or so that your explicit agreement is required before any cookies are stored. You can also delete previously set cookies at any time. Please note that disabling cookies may result in your use of our website being restricted.
- Track conversions and advertising campaigns performance. The cookies are set upon user click on the banners and not before.
Like almost all website operators, we use analytical tools in the form of tracking software to ascertain the number of users using our website and how frequently they visit.
To enable us to optimise our website and our service, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies”: these are text files stored on your computer and used to analyse your website usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, within member states of the European Union, or in other states that are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area Google first abbreviates your IP address.
The full IP address will only be transmitted in exceptional circumstances to one of Google's servers in the USA, where it will then be abbreviated. Google will use this information on behalf of our website operator to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities for the website operator and to perform other services connected with the use of the website and of the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged or combined with other data by Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored by applying the appropriate settings in your browser software; please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent.
You may also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie referring to your website usage (including your IP address), and from processing these data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data in this website in future (the opt-out only works in this browser, and only for this domain). This stores an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you need to click on this link again. Further information is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or at www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless expressly stated, when data is collected, the provision of such data is neither required nor obligatory.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us: